all towns are
one, all men our kin.
|Home||Trans State Nation||Tamil Eelam||Beyond Tamil Nation||Comments||Search|
Home > Tamils - A Transtate Nation > Eelam > Journey Down Memory Lane - Chapter 1 > Chapter 2 > Chapter 3 > Chapter 4 > Chapter 5 > Chapter 6 > Chapter 7 > Chapter 8 > Chapter 9 > Chapter 10 > Chapter 11 > Chapter 12 > Chapter 13 > Chapter 14 > Chapter 15 > Chapter 16 > Chapter 17 > Chapter 18 > Chapter 19 > Chapter 20 > Chapter 21 > Chapter 22 > Chapter 23 > Chapter 24 > Chapter 25 > Chapter 26 > Chapter 27 > Chapter 28 > Chapter 29 > Chapter 30 > Chapter 31 > Chapter 32 > Chapter 33 > Chapter 34 > Chapter 35 > Chapter 36 > Chapter 37 > Chapter 38 > Chapter 39 > Chapter 40 > Chapter 41 > Chapter 42 > Chapter 43 > Chapter 44 > Chapter 45 > Chapter 46 > Chapter 47 > Chapter 48 > Chapter 49 > Chapter 50
Journey Down Memory Lane To Reach 'tamiz Izam'
- Oh! tamiz Izam our land under siege
- by forces that are supposed to protect us
- Where is justice? Where is fairness?
- Who said rule by large numbers,
- works for democracy for equality?
- When will freedom be within reach?
- Acquiesced, argued, appealed, assuaged did we
- all in vain and received Sinhala terror in return.
- The world knew it and did nothing till the boys
- took it upon themselves to protect property
- life and preserve tamiz dignity
- that is not enough to stop the spree.
- tamizA you in the Diaspora
- Why dont you do the thing
- that will turn the world opinion
- to the true picture and not the fallacy
- painted by the Sinhala brush of publicity
- and open the box of Sinhala Pandora.
- tamizA if we dont act we dont get
- if we dont dare we dont deserve
- Guerrillas will prolong sufferings will stretch
- we need to get in touch with people
- their leaders, media and all
- or tamiz Izam we have to forget.
- It is not what we want
- It is not that we cant
- It is to ask not too much
- It is not so bad as such
- It is when united we stand
- It is then tamiz Izam A la Grande.
I have gone down memory lane and many of you joined me in the rough and tumble of a journey backwards. From back to the future, let us front to the future which will be more arduous but with ardor it will not be harder, if we are together. Let me know what? I should do and I will tell you what? I could do.